Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The first time I made this chili for my husband he LOVED it and ate the whole pot. Not's its a must at my house! You could substitute ground beef for turkey if that is more your taste.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 16 ounces chili beans
- 16 ounces chili-ready tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 0.5 (5 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (depending on how spicy you want it)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Brown turkey in a skillet.
- Drain the fat.
- Combine all ingredients with the turkey in a pot on medium heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.