This is a recipe my entire family loves! It's requested at least once a week and for Birthday suppers. The recipe came from the mother of one of my childhood friends, who made some of the best food. If I'm making a double batch, I make it with cream of chicken and celery soups together.
- Mix the cream of chicken, mayonnaise and milk together in a large bowl.
- Add the diced celery and onion.
- Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Place in a casserole dish. Cook at 375 degrees for about 40-45 minutes, just until the top starts to brown.