Recipe by Chef GAT
My grandson will not eat tuna unless I make it. He says I make the best ever tuna and that is where I got the name.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Your grandson has wonderful taste. This tuna salad is outstanding! The herbs really blend together well to give this tuna exceptional flavor. I made this hours ahead of time and let chill, so the flavors really blended. I made this exactly as written and I wouldn't change a thing. I would proudly serve this to guests at a luncheon/shower. Thanx for sharing this recipe. It's a keeper!
- 4 eggs
- 2 (12 ounce) cans solid white tuna
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 4 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop finely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard. Stir in chopped egg, dill weed, rosemary, thyme, lemon pepper, dill and sweet relish and chopped onion. Mix thoroughly.