Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
My grandson will not eat tuna unless I make it. He says I make the best ever tuna and that is where I got the name.
- 4 eggs
- 2 (12 ounce) cans solid white tuna
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 4 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop finely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard. Stir in chopped egg, dill weed, rosemary, thyme, lemon pepper, dill and sweet relish and chopped onion. Mix thoroughly.
Your grandson has wonderful taste. This tuna salad is outstanding! The herbs really blend together well to give this tuna exceptional flavor. I made this hours ahead of time and let chill, so the flavors really blended. I made this exactly as written and I wouldn't change a thing. I would proudly serve this to guests at a luncheon/shower. Thanx for sharing this recipe. It's a keeper!