Recipe by Mandalou
Creamy and delicious not to mention easy to put together, Taco Dip. I always keep the ingredients on hand for a quick appetizer to bring to a gathering. The recipe is versatile. Add whatever you like as a topping. Peppers, Onions, Avocados etc.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa, your favorite
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (11 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first three ingredients mix until well blended with an electric mixer on medium speed (mixture will be slightly lumpy).
- Stir in by hand the salsa and 11/2 cup of the cheese until blended.
- Pour mixture into serving dish of your choice.
- Top with the remaining 1 1/2 cup of cheese, olives and tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours for best results.
- Serve with tortilla chips.