Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy and delicious not to mention easy to put together, Taco Dip. I always keep the ingredients on hand for a quick appetizer to bring to a gathering. The recipe is versatile. Add whatever you like as a topping. Peppers, Onions, Avocados etc.
- Combine first three ingredients mix until well blended with an electric mixer on medium speed (mixture will be slightly lumpy).
- Stir in by hand the salsa and 11/2 cup of the cheese until blended.
- Pour mixture into serving dish of your choice.
- Top with the remaining 1 1/2 cup of cheese, olives and tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours for best results.
- Serve with tortilla chips.