Recipe by Paintpuddles
I found this recipe years back in a Bisquick Cookbook. These are truly melt-in-your-mouth pancakes. They are so light and fluffy. I no longer use any ready made pancake mixes since finding this recipe. I often add blueberries or chocolate chips or crumbled bacon. They are delicious every time. Hope you like them too.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix, Original
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening.
- Stir all ingredients until blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- To keep warm, place in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and place in 200°F oven up to 10 minutes.