1/11 Photos of Best Ever Summer Strawberry Spinach Salad
This is a very simple and delicious salad to make, especially in the summer. My family does not like spinach very much, but they love this dish. Also great to take to pot luck or church dinners as it is a "different" salad. The secret is to find the pale green fresh baby spinach leaves as opposed to the larger, tough, dark green ones in a bag! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2Beat together egg and vinegar Put in a small pot and simmer, stirring well.
- 3Continue to simmer, add sugar and onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Stir occasionally.
- 5Chill in fridge for 1 hour.
- 6Wash and drain baby spinach leaves and romaine lettuce well.
- 7Place in large salad bowl.
- 8Pour chilled dressing over salad and add strawberries or mandarines on top.
- 9Mix well.
- 10Prep time does not include refrigeration.
- 11If you are low carbing -- use Splenda in place of sugar, and strawberries, no oranges.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Summer Strawberry Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (630 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 153.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 111.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g