SO good on those hot days of summer. Add a little vodka if you like, then sit back and dream of tropical beaches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put first 5 ingredients in blender.
- 2Process at high until blended.
- 3Add ice cubes, one or two at a time, until slushy.
- 4Before you make the drink, you could: Invert pretty glass and dip into orange juice, and then sugar.
- 5Let the glasses sit for 10 minutes, then fill.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Summer Cooler
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 44.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g