Recipe by MizzNezz
SO good on those hot days of summer. Add a little vodka if you like, then sit back and dream of tropical beaches.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 10 ice cubes
- orange juice
- orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Put first 5 ingredients in blender.
- Process at high until blended.
- Add ice cubes, one or two at a time, until slushy.
- Before you make the drink, you could: Invert pretty glass and dip into orange juice, and then sugar.
- Let the glasses sit for 10 minutes, then fill.