1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Regay Dossett Chef #600096's Note:
I have adapted a Cheesecake Recipe to lower the carb count and sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease spring form pan. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Stir cream cheese to soften, then beat until fluffy.
- 3Add vanilla and lime juice.
- 4Mix in salt, Splenda and Xylitol.
- 5Add the eggs and egg yolk one at a time beating well after each one.
- 6Gently stir in the heavy cream.
- 7Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- 8Bake at 500 degrees for 5-8 minutes.
- 9Reduce heat to 200 degrees and continue baking for 1 hour.
- 10Remove cake from oven and then let cool and then chill overnight in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Sugar Free Cheesecake Without Crust
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.7
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 189.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
xylitol sugar substitute