- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine, oil, and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Roll into walnut size ball or use a 1 inch cookie scoop and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Dip a glass in sugar and press each cookie to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Bake at 350 for 7 to 8 minutes.