1/1 Photo of Best-Ever Sticky Wings
This has become my #1 wings recipe; love 'em! I serve these as a main course, but I think they'd be great to serve as a snack or appetizer, or take to a potluck. My son and I really enjoy these (DH, on the other hand, hates wings of any kind; his loss); I hope your family enjoys them too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425F; have ready a shallow baking pan that you've lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Arrange chicken wings in prepared pan; lightly sprinkle both sides of wings with salt and pepper (go easy on the salt).
- 3Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- 4While wings are in oven, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic powder and ginger; please note that the original recipe called for minced fresh garlic and minced fresh ginger, but I found they had a tendency to burn easily so went with the dried spices instead.
- 5Feel free to use two minced garlic cloves and 1 tsp of freshly minced ginger, instead of the dried spices, if you want to give fresh a go.
- 6After the wings have baked for 15 mins, remove from oven and drain off any accumulated fat.
- 7Pour the sauce over the wings and return to oven.
- 8Bake for 20 more minutes, turning wings over in sauce frequently (I do it every 4 or 5 minutes), so that they are thoroughly coated.
- 9Wings should be well glazed and sticky when done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best-Ever Sticky Wings
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.8
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 218.4 mg
- Sodium 1354.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 54.0 g