1/1 Photo of Best-Ever Spanish Sangria
This is as close as I have found to sangria in Spanish restaurants. No soda here! This is a mulled sangria that really draws out the flavors. Prep time does not include chilling overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Juice citrus (200-300 mL) into a small saucepan; add sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon stick (snapped up) to juice in saucepan. Heat liquid, while stirring, until until steam rises.
- 2Pour liquid into a heat proof jug or allow liquid to cool first.
- 3Pour wine into container with brandy.
- 4Add juice/spice mix, stir. Add leaves, crushed and deveined. Chill 24 hours.
- 5You can also add any other fruits you like! If I add apples or pears, I like to soak them in the brandy overnight before adding them to the sangria. YUM!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best-Ever Spanish Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh lime leaves