Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Okay...I'm divulging my secret smoothie recipe here. The key ingredient here is the flavoured dessert tofu, and I find that the almond flavour makes for awesome smoothies. What's nice about this recipe is that it's not just fruit and ice, but a full meal that make for a great breakfast....or lunch...or dinner!
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup flavoured dessert tofu
- 3⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup your choice frozen fruit
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds (optional)
- 1⁄2 a banana (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice (or grapefruit, or lemonade, etc.)
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend.
- If the smoothie is too thick, you can add some more juice.