Recipe by Marie
I have posted many shrimp recipes that I thought were great. I found this one on the internet and tried it tonight for dinner and this is the best one I have ever had. The shrimp are dusted with flour, dipped in egg, then dredged in Parmesan cheese, fried to a golden brown and drizzled with a lemon butter sauce. These are absolutely awesome!
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Butterfly shrimp by cutting down the middle to open them to lay flat.
- Dry shrimp and dredge them in flour.
- Dip in beaten eggs, then into Parmesan cheese.
- Heat oil on medium heat and fry shrimp until brown on both sides - do not overcook.
- Remove shrimp to platter.
- Remove oil from pan, but do not wash.
- Add lemon juice and butter to pan and stir until butter melts.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Drizzle over shrimp and serve immediately.