Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great fast and easy appetizer.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb baby shrimp
- 1 (16 ounce) package crackers
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Mix in onion, celery, pickles and shrimp meat.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
- You could even add a little dill weed or any other favorite spice to this.
Served this to a group of ladies at our monthly book club meeting. Everyone loved it!
this dip is great we use it at all our parties
So easy and yummy! We substituted full size cooked shrimp because we had it on hand. Chopped the shrimp in the food processor so it was small chunks. Also, the family agrees after several different cracker trials...this goes best on bagel chips!