i tried a cocktail simular to this in whistler B.C at a mexican resteraunt and i had to make it myself it was sooooo good.. now i can't get enuf and it is so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. mix ketchup, siracha hot sauce and lime juice and mix well.
- 22. add chopped avacado, minced red onion and cilantro and mix again.
- 33. if you want to go easy you can add all the prawns into mixture, but for better presentation add about half the prawns into mixture .
- 44. for nice presentation scoop desired about of cocktail into martini glass or desert cup and use remaining prawns to dress the outside of glass.
- 55. for better flavour chill for at least an hour before serving.
- 66. serve with tortilla chips or saltine crackers on the side if desired.
- 77. goes well with a cold Corona.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Shrimp Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.2 mg
- Sodium 982.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 10.9 g