Recipe by likeriaj
i tried a cocktail simular to this in whistler B.C at a mexican resteraunt and i had to make it myself it was sooooo good.. now i can't get enuf and it is so easy to make.
- 70 -90 precooked prawns (tail on or off)
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup siracha hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, minced
- 1 avocado, cubed small
- 1⁄3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 medium lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. mix ketchup, siracha hot sauce and lime juice and mix well.
- 2. add chopped avacado, minced red onion and cilantro and mix again.
- 3. if you want to go easy you can add all the prawns into mixture, but for better presentation add about half the prawns into mixture .
- 4. for nice presentation scoop desired about of cocktail into martini glass or desert cup and use remaining prawns to dress the outside of glass.
- 5. for better flavour chill for at least an hour before serving.
- 6. serve with tortilla chips or saltine crackers on the side if desired.
- 7. goes well with a cold Corona.