1/1 Photo of Best Ever Shrimp and Crab Dip
6 hrs 10 mins
Irish Gourmet's Note:
This easy, but awesome, dip will get you rave reviews and requests for more every time you serve it. It's best if made without substituting ingredients, so please try it first as written (no low fat/no fat ingredients). Any changes will alter the delicious end result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- salt or pepper or garlic salt or fresh garlic or prepared horseradish or Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans shrimp (or equivalent in fresh or frozen)
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans crab (or equivalent in fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1Mix softened cream cheese with mayonnaise and Miracle Whip. Add salt, pepper, garlic salt/garlic, horseradish and Worcestershire to taste.
- 2Add small amount of milk to make creamy smooth.
- 3Add shrimp and crab, stirring in carefully.
- 4Chill for several hours; bring to room temperature before serving on assorted crackers.
- 5A light sprinkling of fresh chopped parsley on top adds to the presentation.
- 6Cooking time is chilling time.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Shrimp and Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.2
- Calories from Fat 532
- Total Fat 59.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 272.5 mg
- Sodium 1921.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 31.9 g