Recipe by Irish Gourmet
This easy, but awesome, dip will get you rave reviews and requests for more every time you serve it. It's best if made without substituting ingredients, so please try it first as written (no low fat/no fat ingredients). Any changes will alter the delicious end result.
Top Review by Jenn Da Bean
I wasn't a big fan of this. It was okay, but I felt like it was lacking something. Maybe a spice or something. I didn't use the miracle whip, because I hate the way it tastes. Maybe I needed the sweetness of that. Anyway, I took it to a family dinner and everyone else seemed to really enjoy it. I will make it again, but I will be doing some tweaking! Thanks for the recipe idea.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- salt or pepper or garlic salt or fresh garlic or prepared horseradish or Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans shrimp (or equivalent in fresh or frozen)
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans crab (or equivalent in fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix softened cream cheese with mayonnaise and Miracle Whip. Add salt, pepper, garlic salt/garlic, horseradish and Worcestershire to taste.
- Add small amount of milk to make creamy smooth.
- Add shrimp and crab, stirring in carefully.
- Chill for several hours; bring to room temperature before serving on assorted crackers.
- A light sprinkling of fresh chopped parsley on top adds to the presentation.
- Cooking time is chilling time.