Recipe by Krystal Shankle
This recipe has been a favorite of mine for quite some time now. I never ever cook eggs with milk, it is just not the same. I hope you enjoy it too.
Top Review by Bergy
Excellent recipe, I used 1/4 cup sour cream instead of the heavy cream and added some chopped green onions, served with bagels Cream cheese, Lox Chopped onions, capers and sliced tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- whisk together all ingredients except butter.
- Place your butter in a skillet warm butter up until you see little white foamy bubbles gathering.
- Pour egg mixture to skillet.
- DO NOT OVERSTIR!
- Let cook about a minute under medium heat, then take spatula through middle of eggs.
- Mix slightly.
- Cook eggs until preferred texture.
- Eggs should be completely golden yellow, there should be no other color in eggs at all.
- These are the fluffiest, most wonderful textured eggs you will ever have.
- I hope you like them.