Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is so close to the Salsa served at Pappasitos that you will swear you are there. Every time I serve this people ask for the recipe. Best part is that it is so easy and doesn't require fresh tomatoes so it works all winter.
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 -3 jalapeno peppers
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- Put all ingredients into blender and mix or pulse until blended.
- Do not liquify.
- Note: Seeds in peppers determine heat so remove if you like mild salsa. I use 2 peppers and seeds from one for medium to hot salsa.
A little to tomatoey but overall great flavor
This SALSA is really AWESOME!!!! Very flavorful and tasty!!!
This is an easy and delicious recipe to make. I followed the recipe and wouldn't change a thing. Served with recipe#438157#438157. Made for Spring PAC 2014.