I've been making these for so many years I cant remember where I got the recipe from. I never liked salmon patties until I found this version. Even my picky kids love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain salmon, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- 2Remove skin and bones.
- 3Place salmon in mixing bowl, breaking up into smaller pieces.
- 4Add egg, mixing thoroughly.
- 5Stir in flour.
- 6Blend in potato flakes, onion and pepper.
- 7Combine baking powder and reserved 1/4 cup liquid.
- 8Stir into salmon mixture until well combined.
- 9Form mixture into 24 croquettes (I dont have time to stand there and make that many, I make mine a little bigger, resulting in around 10-12).
- 10Drop into deep hot oil (375) and fry without crowding for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown on all sides.
- 11Drain on paper towel.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Salmon Croquettes
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 183.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 23.9 g