1/3 Photos of Best Ever Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
2 hrs 15 mins
The secret to these yummy seeds is the Worcestershire sauce; I sometimes use a little more than the recipe calls for. Don't ever throw your pumpkin seeds away again!
My Private Note
cups se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- 2Thoroughly rinse seeds and pick out stray bits of pumpkin.
- 3Pour seeds on a cookie sheet, preferably one with sides.
- 4Combine Worcestershire sauce and melted butter.
- 5Pour Worcestershire sauce/butter combination over seeds and stir to distribute evenly.
- 6Evenly sprinkle salt over seeds.
- 7Bake for two hours, stirring every half hour.
- 8Let cool and enjoy!
- 9Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.8
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 783.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 19.5 g