1/1 Photo of Best Ever Rich Chocolate Fudge Cake
I have seen many fudge cake recipes, but I believe this one takes the cake *heh* because of the sour cream & brown sugar. It is rich and if you love cake you will think you died and went to heaven! 8)
My Private Note
9inch c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease and flour 3 9-inch cake pans.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter until smooth.
- 4Gradually pour in the brown sugar, then eggs.
- 5Beat with mixer until light and fluffy, approx 5 minutes.
- 6On low speed, beat in the vanilla extract, melted chocolate, baking soda and salt.
- 7Add flour alternately with sour cream, beating at low speed until smooth.
- 8Pour in boiling hot water and stir until blended.
- 9Pour into the prepared pan.
- 10Bake about 25 minutes or until done.
- 11Remove from oven, let cakes cool about 10-15 minutes, then place on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Rich Chocolate Fudge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1637 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1637.7
- Calories from Fat 596
- Total Fat 66.2 g
- Saturated Fat 39.1 g
- Cholesterol 307.2 mg
- Sodium 1686.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 253.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 163.8 g
- Protein 20.4 g