Recipe by Kimberley Quinlan
This Is a fall apart tender receipe ,Sauce great for ribs or pork chops , great for partys as well as a great family meal prep time is minamal and smell it cook all day WOW what a souper easy great receipe , This Is a fav of mine from when i was a kid coming home from school and this was the ultimute treat by mom , Kids are gaunteed to love this goes great with Rice or potatoes , yummmmmmm
- 8 pork chops
- 473.18 ml ketchup
- 118.29 ml water
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 236.59 ml diced onion
- 236.59 ml celery
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops or ribs in your roaster and mix all remaining ingredients together.
- Pour sauce over top of meat and place covered, in a 325 (F) degree oven for 4 to 5 hours.
- For last hour remove cover to allow sauce to thicken
- Yummmmm Experiance the flavor.