Recipe by kipper123456
When I tried this recipe, I was stunned. Simple - delicious ; when you taste these amazing cupcakes, you'll see why. ;) Serve with your favorite cream cheese frosting.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, combine butter and white sugar and beat until fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time . Then add the oil and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir in flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder .
- In a cup, add the vinegar and milk let stand for 5 minutes. Then add the red food coloring.
- Alternating, mix the flour mixture and vinegar-milk mixture. Start and end with the flour mixture.
- Let the cupcakes bake for 17 minutes or until when a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Frost with your favorite cream cheese frosting and -- Enjoy!