Recipe by voodooinc
I usually use Jimmy Dean sausage (never use links!!!) I also through in some peppers (green, red, whatever) and some onion cooking them with the sausage, but that's all just a little extra thing that I do.
Top Review by Kmmd
I made this for a special Sunday morning breakfast for DH and myself. I thought that his portion was really large after I took what I wanted, but he goobled it right up. I added some chopped up canned jalepeno peppers and only used a scant one cup of cheese and it was awsome. I savored every bite.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 boiled potatoes or 2 soft potatoes
- 1⁄2 lb of spicy breakfast sausage
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice potatoes, when oil and pan is hot through in diced potatoes.
- As potatoes are cooking, brown sausage as you would ground beef.
- When potatoes and sausage are browned combine the two conserving the sausage grease.
- Take beaten egg and scramble in grease.
- Mix the egg together with sausage and potatoes and top with cheese.