Cook1 hr 4 mins
Southern Living. Always served for Thanksgiving dinner.
Make and share this Best Ever Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 3⁄4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, unbaked
- Combine pumpkin and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared piecrust.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees; bake 50 additional minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.