Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have to admit I haven't had this in years but I remember it being one of my favorites at Christmas. When my family would have a big smorg of food.
- 2 lbs thawed hash browns
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups slightly crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄3 cup melted margarine
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Save 1/2 cup cornflakes.
- Put in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with 1/2 cup cornflakes.
- Drizzle melted margarine on top.
- Bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees.
i love this is very warm and comforting and easy to make thank you for posting this dee
WOW! Lives up to the name... I could eat these every day. Can't wait to make it for friends. It's so easy, too! I made it with lowfat cheese, soup and butter and nonfat sour cream -- came out great!