Recipe by Courtly
These sound awesome! From the "Skippy Peanut Butter" website! YUM! This makes ALOT of cookies so make sure you have some helpers to eat them up!
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Shedd Spread Country Crock
- 1 cup Skippy creamy peanut butter or 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In small bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat Spread and Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter until smooth.
- Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Beat in flour mixture just until blended, then stir in chocolate.
- On ungreased baking sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden.
- Remove cookies to wire rack and cool completely.