Ok, so oatmeal cookies are great, chocolate chip even better--peanut the best. Why not combine all three? I say pure genius! Enjoy. From Skippy PB site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup Skippy creamy peanut butter or 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, i only use the bag though (optional, but highly recommended!)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. In small bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 2In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat Spread and Skippy ® Creamy Peanut Butter until smooth. Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until blended, then stir in chocolate.
- 3On ungreased baking sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart.
- 4Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Remove cookies to wire rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Peanut Butter-Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1347.2
- Calories from Fat 658
- Total Fat 73.1 g
- Saturated Fat 34.8 g
- Cholesterol 151.8 mg
- Sodium 614.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 163.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 104.2 g
- Protein 24.2 g