Recipe by loveleesmile
Ok, so oatmeal cookies are great, chocolate chip even better--peanut the best. Why not combine all three? I say pure genius! Enjoy. From Skippy PB site.
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup Skippy creamy peanut butter or 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, i only use the bag though (optional, but highly recommended!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. In small bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat Spread and Skippy ® Creamy Peanut Butter until smooth. Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until blended, then stir in chocolate.
- On ungreased baking sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Remove cookies to wire rack and cool completely.