Peanut Butter lovers, this is perfect for you. Very rich flavor. Can't stop eating.....
Make and share this Best Ever Peanut Butter Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 9X13 cake pan.
- Mix sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in pan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat.
- Bring to a full boil and stir for 4 more minutes, or until a candy thermometer reads between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Remove from stove and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and marshmallow cream.
- Spread evenly into pan and chill in fridge until firm.