Recipe by Mom2Rose
Source: Kraft Foods
Top Review by Maito
Very yummy! I didn't use baking squares of chocolate, but with a little detective work I figured out each square is equal to one ounce. I also used natural crunchy peanut butter since that is what we have in the house, and it worked fine. Two of us shared a (heart shaped!) ramekin, instead of turning it out onto a plate. If you love peanut butter and chocolate together, this one's for you!
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°F Butter 4 (3/4-cup) custard cups or soufflé dishes and place on baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir with whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add sugar; mix well. Blend in whole eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour.
- Pour 1/2 the batter evenly into prepared cups. Spoon 1 tablespoons peanut butter into centre of batter in each cup. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are still soft. Let stand 1 minute. Carefully run small knife around edges of cakes to loosen.
- Invert cakes onto dessert plates. Cut in half to serve.