Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
I cant begin to explain how good this is! It is amazing! If you are a peanut butter lover, you may want to try this.
For the crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Peanut Butter Mixture
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine the crumbs, sugar and melted butter; press into 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes. While baking crust, prepare the peanut butter mixture.
- With fork, cut in powdered sugar and peanut butter until balls form.
- Add in brown sugar; combine well and pour into crust.
- Place oven temperature to 350°.
- Combine the soft cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and eggs. Beat 5 minutes.
- Pour over peanut butter mixture.
- Bake at until done, around 35 minutes. Cool at least 3 hours.