Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
I made this yesterday and my husband said 'this is the best meatloaf ever!' I think its the 3 meats and the oats that make the flavor great and it stays nice and moist! This makes a large loaf -- good for those leftover sandwiches
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 lb ground veal
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oats
- 3⁄4 cup hot ketchup
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Mix the three meats and add the remaining ingredients.
- Place in loaf pan and press into loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hr and 45 minutes.
Thank you for this recipe! It turned out lovely, perhaps a bit dense, but then perfect for cold-cuts afterwards! I didn't have hot ketchup so I added to the regular ketchup 1 tbsp. hot sauce, it worked. I served it with buttered brussel prouts, mashed potatoes and made a gravy, wherein I poured the juices from the loaf pan. Great Sunday dinner for a family!