- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled, quarterd
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatos into pot of boiling water. Let boil for about 30 minutes or until potatos call off of fork when poked.
- As potots are finishing 1 combine butter, cream, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and salt into saucepan. Cook on low-medium heat until ingrediencts melt well together (about 5-7 min).
- Pour finihsed potatos into colander.
- Take sauce off of heat and mash hot sweet potatos in saucepan with potato masher.
- Serve Immediatley.