Recipe by Latchy
A really tasty easy mash of potatoes, carrots and sweet potato. Great with grilled steak, chops or chicken.
Top Review by Nickeletta
I liked this, but on it's own was a little bland. Add a little butter and some salt and pepper and it was tasty. I'm glad I tried it, but think I'll stick with my plain sweet potatoes mash.
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut up
- 1⁄2 sweet potato, peeled and cut up
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut up
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced fine
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- salt and pepper
- low-fat milk, if needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put first 4 ingredients into a microwave dish with 1 cup of water, cover and cook on high for 15 mins.
- Drain of water, mash roughly, add salt and pepper to taste, the sour cream and chives.
- Mash until all ingredients are mixed if you want a slightly creamier texture add a little milk.