Recipe by AshleyC
The original recipe is from Kraft, but I've made some changes to make it a lot more figure friendly. Very yummy this time of year.
Top Review by ShortieNJ
this was good, just not what i was expecting - tasted like pumpkin pudding inside a pie shell - still not sure what the purpose of the cream cheese layer was either - you can't taste it in the pie, you just see layers
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip, thawed, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 (1 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoons milk and the sugar in large bowl with whisk until well blended.
- Stir in half of the whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Refrigerate while performing the next steps.
- Pour 1 cup milk into large bowl. Add pumpkin, dry pudding mixes and spices. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.