4 hrs 20 mins
The original recipe is from Kraft, but I've made some changes to make it a lot more figure friendly. Very yummy this time of year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip, thawed, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 (1 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoons milk and the sugar in large bowl with whisk until well blended.
- 2Stir in half of the whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- 3Refrigerate while performing the next steps.
- 4Pour 1 cup milk into large bowl. Add pumpkin, dry pudding mixes and spices. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- 5Spread over cream cheese layer.
- 6Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- 7Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Low Fat Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip
reduced fat graham cracker crust