Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
The original recipe is from Kraft, but I've made some changes to make it a lot more figure friendly. Very yummy this time of year.
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip, thawed, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 (1 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoons milk and the sugar in large bowl with whisk until well blended.
- Stir in half of the whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
- Refrigerate while performing the next steps.
- Pour 1 cup milk into large bowl. Add pumpkin, dry pudding mixes and spices. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Top with remaining whipped topping just before serving.
this was good, just not what i was expecting - tasted like pumpkin pudding inside a pie shell - still not sure what the purpose of the cream cheese layer was either - you can't taste it in the pie, you just see layers
Really good! You could never tell this is low fat. Thanks.
Super yummy and easy to make! You'd never know this was a low fat/low sugar pie. Delicious, rich, and creamy. I am not sure about the measurement for the vanilla pudding - the recipe says two 4-ounce packages, but I used two 1-ounce packages of the fat free sugar free Jello vanilla pudding and it was the right amount. Thanks for the recipe!