Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious, lowfat bean soup with a Mexican seasoning. This is my kids favorite! I always double the recipe and freeze in small containers so they can take out and microwave. Very low in fat and delicious! Quick and easy too!
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 1 (26 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 whole wheat tortillas, shredded into bite size pieces
- 2 cups fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2 cups water (or more if you like it really soupy)
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients except cheese in large pot.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes.
- Add cheese and continue cooking until cheese is melted.