Healthy version of an all time family favorite. The only fat is in the eggs. I do not know how long this takes or how many it will serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put eggs, sugar, flour, and part of milk in blender.
- 2Blend well.
- 3Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Cook on low heat until the mixture thickens slightly.
- 5Cool and refrigerate until you are ready to churn.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Low Fat Custard Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.7
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 194.7 mg
- Sodium 1491.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 56.5 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk