Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
After making this recipe, you will find an excuse just to have a party to make your Rum Punch! My recipe is based on a 4, 3, 2, 1 ratio. It's 4 cup weak, 3 cup sweet, 2 strong, and 1 sour!
- 4 cups tropicana blended juice (I prefer Strawberry, Mango, Banana)
- 3 cups strawberry syrup (I use Grace brand http ( or or www.amazon.com or Grace-Strawberry-Syrup-33-9-oz or dp or B004OFMFLE)
- 2 cups wray & nephew 150 overproof jamaican rum (do not substitute this brand rum)
- 1 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup all spice clove
- Mix all the ingredients together and enjoy over ice.