This is the best ever Italian Spinach. I believe it is very close to the recipe used by the Memphis resteraunt called Grisanti's. This recipe would also be VERY easy to double or triple. I hate eggs, and I love this recipe. My husband is not a huge 'green veggie' fan, and he loves this recipe. It is great, fast, easy, involves common ingredients, and will be a staple in your kitchen. I am going to try cooking in batches and putting in ziplocks to freeze (OAMC).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw spinach and squeeze out excess water.
- 2Now, squeeze some more and set aside.
- 3In a saute skillet, over medium heat, add olive oil and garlic.
- 4Cook until garlic is golden brown (don't burn it!).
- 5Add spinach and seasonings, saute for 3-4 minutes.
- 6Break in eggs and continue to saute and stir until eggs are cooked and thoroughly mixed into the spinach.
- 7Drain any excess oil and transfer to serving platter.
- 8Sprinkle grated Paremesan cheese over the top, amount to your liking.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Italian Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.9
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 311.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g