Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband says this is the best hot chocolate he has every tasted. My son and sister can't seem to get enough of it either. I've shared it over the years and everyone says it's Amazing. I even had people tell me I should sell it. Great for Holiday Gifts!
- 5 cups instant nonfat dry milk powder (or 5 pouches or envelopes of instant nonfat dry milk from a 2lb box of 10 pouches or envelopes)
- 2⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup Coffee-mate (powdered orignial flavor)
- 1 3⁄4 cups chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- Mix all ingredients in a very large bowl until well blended. Mix will be a pale brown. You'll need a small measuring cup to put mix into a container. You will need a container that holds 2 or more quarts to store mix.
- Fill a mug with 1/2 cup (or two scoops of a protein powder scoop) of mix and add boiling water. Stir very well to make sure mix is well dissolved. Add a little cold milk to cool. You can add marshmallows, Cool Whip, Redi Whip, or other whipped topping for a special touch. ENJOY!
- *Notes: The pouches or envelopes of powdered milk make it so you don't have to measure. I prefer the Publix brand nonfat instant dry milk when I make this. But, the Walmart brand and other brands of nonfat instant dry milk should work fine. You can use Lite or Fat Free Coffee Mate if you prefer. If you want different flavors, then use flavored Coffee Mate. For example, Irish Cream, Hazelnut, French Vanilla, and so on. You can add more Nesquick if you so choose. That is the beauty of this recipe, you can alter it to fit your taste.
Most fantastic hot cocoa I have ever had! Everything else I try just pales in comparison. ~*Maia*~