Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These taste best when served with fried catfish, french fries, cole slaw, and a dill pickle spear. Yum-Yum.
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 2 2⁄3 cups self-rising cornmeal
- 1⁄3 can beer (any brand)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- water, if needed
- Mix all ingredients; leave thick.
- Drop by teaspoons into hot grease.
- Cook until brown on both sides.
We really enjoyed this recipe. We had them with fried catfish and french fries. I will definitely be making these again. Thanks!