Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe that I came up with and have added to to make hotter. On the optional peppers they are what I used to add heat to it.
- Drain juice from the can into a sauce pan.
- cut up peppers and remove the seeds put them in the juice in the pan.
- add all of the seasonings and let it simmer about 10 to 15 minutes.
- put the whole tomatos in a blender or food processor add the mixture in the sauce pan (let it cool a little before blending it) and blend it until smooth.
- Put in refrigerator until cool and enjoy!