Recipe by pamela34
This is a recipe that I came up with and have added to to make hotter. On the optional peppers they are what I used to add heat to it.
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 4 -6 jalapeno peppers
- 2 serrano peppers (optional)
- 4 tobasco bell peppers (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper (or more I never measure)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain juice from the can into a sauce pan.
- cut up peppers and remove the seeds put them in the juice in the pan.
- add all of the seasonings and let it simmer about 10 to 15 minutes.
- put the whole tomatos in a blender or food processor add the mixture in the sauce pan (let it cool a little before blending it) and blend it until smooth.
- Put in refrigerator until cool and enjoy!