- 3 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- chocolate whipped cream
- chocolate-filled cookie (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In pot, combine milk, water, dry milk powder, chocolate chips, sugar and cornstarch.
- Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, whisking occasionally, until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Top each serving with whipped topping and a cookie.