Recipe by emma1222
creamy potato hashbrown caserole. I love cheesy potatoes, and I had these at a potluck; I think they are the best I've ever had!
Top Review by Lynn T.
This is a great Hashbrown Casserole recipe. I have made several similar to this, but the cornflakes are always added to the top with melted butter over them. I didn't but the butter in the potatoes, but I did melt it and pour over the cornflakes. It was very good! Recipe #475329 is similar only a lot less calories. I don't think you can hardly tell the difference.
- 1 (2 lb) package hash brown potatoes, frozen
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups cereal, cornflakes