Recipe by Kayce
This is a one dish meal, it can be served for any meal of the day.
Top Review by annie chambers
This was a very RICH tasting recipe. My family liked it, but I think it will go over as a side dish, as too much is not a good thing. Needs a big salad and some crusty bread to go with a modest serving of it, and it will fair better! Well done and thank you!
- 2 lbs pork sausage (I use 1 hot & 1 mild pork sausage)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces French onion dip
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 30 ounces hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- salt and pepper