Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Your grill, fresh salmon fillets and 40 minutes to a great meal!
- 2 (1/3 lb) fresh salmon fillet, 1/3 lb each
- 1⁄2 cup butter, 1/4 cup per fillet
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Start charcoal and let the coals go gray, and flame die down.
- Take one piece tinfoil, place salmon, skin side down on the foil.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Old Bay (more or less can be used according to your liking).
- Place 1/2 stick butter on top, uncut.
- Wrap salmon, sealing very well.
- Take a second piece of foil, place salmon FOLDED SIDE DOWN on foil, and wrap again.
- Now place salmon on the grill, with lid down, turning every 5 minutes for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill, open very carefully! You'll have to DUMP it on your plate, as it will fall apart!