Recipe by Jessicak61
I got this at a weight watcher meeting, and I hope it can help someone out! I'm not sure, but maybe sub some of the sugar for splenda or something similar. From www.havecakewilltravel.com.
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 10 sheets graham crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons flax seeds, mixed with
- 3 tablespoons warm water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Prepare jumbo muffin tin by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients (except chocolate chips).
- Add wet ingredients.
- Do not overmix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon in prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
- *Variation: Can add 1 cup canned pumpkin and 1 serving of Fiber One Cluster cereal crushed, to bulk up the fiber.