Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
1 Whole broiler Fryers chopped in pieces or halved.
Make and share this Best-Ever-Glazed Bar-B-Q Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth or 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- Cut chicken up - wash - dry - set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a container or blender; cover and process at medium speed for 1 minute. Brush chicken with the sauce or pour over chicken and mix.
- Place bone side down on grill. Cook over slow coals, turning occasionally and basting frequently. Cook about 1 hour until meat is tender and skin is crisp.