Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another recipe of my great grandma's. She made the best fudge I've ever had!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 unsweetened chocolate square
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine first five ingredients.
- Cook over low heat until a little dropped in cold water forms a soft ball.
- Add butter and vanilla.
- Cool slightly.
- Beat until thick.
- If desired, add chopped nuts.
- Pour into a greased plate.
just make it one time and you will make it all the time after that